General Djuric was commissioned in 1983 through Officer Training School. She has operated space systems at three space wings and Headquarters 14th Air Force. In 2004, she deployed to Southwest Asia as Director of Space Forces for operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. She has commanded at the squadron, group, wing and education center levels, and has served on staffs at the Air Force Personnel Center, U.S. Pacific Command, Headquarters U.S. Air Force and the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Prior to her current assignment, she was Commander, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development, Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1983 Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, Va.
1983 Distinguished graduate, Officer Training School, Lackland AFB, Texas.
1987 Squadron Officer School, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1994 Master of Arts degree in curriculum and instruction, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
1996 Distinguished graduate, Air Command and Staff College, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1999 Air War College, by correspondence.
2001 Master of Strategic Studies degree, Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pa.
2006 Joint and Combined Warfighting School, National Defense University, Norfolk, Va.
2006 Air Force Senior Leadership Course, Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, N.C.
2007 Enterprise Leadership Seminar, Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, N.C.
2009 Capstone General Officer Course, National Defense University, Fort McNair, Washington, DC
2009 Program for Senior Executives in National and International Security, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
2010 Enterprise Leadership Seminar, Darden Business School, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
2011 Systems Acquisition Management Course, Defense Acquisition University, Fort Belvoir, Va.
1. October 1983 - August 1987, satellite operations officer and CINC briefer, North American Aerospace Defense Command, Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, Colo.
2. August 1987 - November 1988, crew commander, 5th Space Warning Squadron, Woomera, Australia
3. November 1988 - January 1992, flight commander and curriculum director, Squadron Officer School, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
4. January 1992 - May 1994, section commander, 21st Crew Training Squadron, Peterson AFB, Colo.
5. May 1994 - August 1995, flight commander, 21st Operations Support Squadron, Peterson AFB, Colo.
6. July 1995 - June 1996, student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
7. June 1996 - March 1998, division chief and executive officer, Assignments Directorate, Air Force Personnel Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
8. March 1998 - June 2000, Commander, 614th Space Operations Squadron, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
9. June 2000 - June 2001, student, Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pa.
10. July 2001 - June 2003, U.S. Strategic Command representative to U.S. Pacific Command, Camp H.M. Smith, Hawaii
11. June 2003 - May 2005, Commander, 21st Operations Group, Peterson AFB, Colo. (April 2004 - August 2004, Director of Space Forces, U.S. Central Command Air Forces, Southwest Asia)
12. May 2005 - September 2006, division chief, Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Plans and Programs, Headquarters U.S Air Force, Washington, D.C.
13. September 2006 - May 2007, Vice Commander, 30th Space Wing, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
14. May 2007 - June 2008, Commander, 50th Space Wing, Schriever AFB, Colo.
15. June 2008 - October 2010, Commander, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
16. October 2010 - present, Deputy Director, Space and Intelligence Office, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
1. October 1983 - August 1987, satellite operations officer and CINC briefer, North American Aerospace Defense Command, Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, Colo., as a lieutentant
2. July 2001 - June 2003, U.S. Strategic Command representative to U.S. Pacific Command, Camp H.M. Smith, Hawaii, as a colonel
3. October 2010 - present, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C., as a brigadier general
Command Space Badge
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal
2005 Gen. Jerome O'Malley Distinguished Space Leadership Award
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Sept. 30, 1983
First Lieutenant Sept. 30, 1985
Captain Sept. 30, 1987
Major Oct. 1, 1995
Lieutenant Colonel Sept. 1, 1998
Colonel Aug. 1, 2002
Brigadier General Dec. 9, 2008
(Current as of March 2013)